We’ll look at:
- An introduction to Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, blockchain and digital assets markets (more experienced readers might choose to skip ahead here if already familiar).
- What’s happened with the ‘established’ cryptocurrencies over the past year and what might developments mean?
- Major developments in the mainstreaming with global financial markets such as infrastructure for institutional trading.
- The boom in trading the myriad of ‘alt coins’ available on cryptocurrency exchanges.
- The rise of NFTs and other developing digital asset categories.
- Regulatory developments.
- A look ahead to 2022 and the factors that can be expected to influence the direction of the cryptocurrency and digital assets markets.