Every time there is a cold snap during winter there are horror stories in the media about pensioners suffering freezing conditions in their own homes because they can't afford to pay their heating bills.
Topics covered in this Guide
- Time is both on your side and against you when building a pension pot
- How much should I be putting in?
- Government and Employer Contributions
- Employer Contributions
- Government contributions/tax incentives
- Types of Pension
- Workplace Pensions
- Private Pensions
- Stakeholder Pensions
- Receiving your Pension and Tax